Posts : 481
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24
Location : Arkansas, U.S.
|Subject: Clan Rules 25th April 2010, 12:21 am|| |
Follow these simple and very fair rules and you will do just fine
16th September 2010. Rule Update.
- Follow all of Jagex game rules.
- Respect your clanmates, your council and your leaders.
If you give respect you will earn respect in return and this in turn creates a positive and friendly clan environment.
This includes: no begging, no flaming, no scamming and no screaming arguments in the clanchat.
If you do have an issue with a member either resolve it in Private Message or ask a leader for mediation.
- Do not clone, copy or attempt to steal another members RSN, display name or forum username.
If you do choose another display name you must make a post in the appropriate forum to inform the leaders and council of this change so that Runehead can be updated accurately.
- Being a member of Shadows of Guthix or Myriad/guilds is allowed and does not count as multiclanning.
However, members of other clans will be decided on a case by case basis and links to their forums must be listed in the application.
- Whilst activity is encouraged, spamming clanchat or the forums is not.
Spamming in clanchat will result in being kicked.
Spamming the forum to increase post count or otherwise will incur a warning via PM.
When posting on the forum, please check the date of the last post!
Let sleeping threads lie and do not practice thread necromancy on these forums!
- Posting pornographic links or images on these forums is not permitted and will result in an instant and permanent forum ban.
Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 44
Location : North Yorkshire, UK
|Subject: Re: Clan Rules 16th September 2010, 12:45 pm|| |
The clan rules have had an update. Please acquaint yourself with them.