LegionOfSpirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed--Clan Chat still open

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Forums Closed

[Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!

Go down 
+2
Chan
Dutty4u
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dutty4u
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

[Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty15th July 2010, 2:06 am

Runescape name: Dutty4u
Combat Level: 92 (I actually had to log in to check this info, I haven't trained combat in months, if not a couple years! Razz)
Total Level: 1455
Highest Skill: Mining- 97
Favorite Skill: Mining
Are you currently in any other clan?: I just recently applied on the Myriad forums but they don't appear to be very active or formal, so I hope it's not an issue.
Can we use your name for runehead?: Of course.
How did you find out about us?: Lots of friends from Guilds.
Will you follow the rules?: Of course.
What is rule 4?: "Insanity is a must!"
Do you agree and understand our application process?: Yes.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm not sure how much you want to know... I wrote a short novel on the Myriad forums, mainly to catch up with some old friends, but I suppose I'll just copy it here to save time. Sorry if you don't know me and it's boring to you Razz.

"I'm Dutty4u and I was a member of Guilds quite awhile ago but stopped playing due to a really hectic real life. Now that I have a little more time, I've picked up playing RuneScape again!

A little about me-- the two things associated with me most often would have to be my love of the Mining skill, and my love of the color purple. Both have formed into a bit of an obsession with me! My playing style is very erratic. I might get 400k Mining exp one week and the next two weeks, I'll only get 50k exp. Stuff like looking fly (buying just the cutest outfits!) and relaxing in my favorite spots in-game are much more important to me than training, or having the latest weapons. I think that that shows when you look at my stats and consider that I've been playing the game for five years.

A bit about me in real-life-- my age isn't important, but I'm sixteen. Don't think about that, though. One of the reasons that the internet is one of my favorite things is that it allows me to be friends with anyone from a thirteen year old boy to a forty year old woman. After all, I myself started playing RuneScape at a very young age. I live in Tacoma, Washington (the STATE!), in the USA. If you don't know where that is, Washington is in the far Northwest of the USA (if you hit Alaska or Canada, you've gone too far). I attend school full time (off for summer break though!) and next year will probably be attending a junior college. One of my passions in real life is water polo. I'm currently a starter on a select club team for sixteen years and under boys, and I play the center/forward position. This summer (in just a couple of weeks!), I'll be going to the national level Junior Olympics to represent my club.

That's really all I can think of. Feel free to add me in-game and give me a message; I'm very friendly and easy to talk to. =)"

Well, that just about sums it up. Sorry if you don't like the color purple, highlight my text, or don't read it I suppose. Razz

-Dutty

edit: fixing BBCode
Back to top Go down
Chan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty15th July 2010, 2:37 am

You seem really cool and we'd love to get to know you Very Happy
Week trail started 7/15
Back to top Go down
Ventouros
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty15th July 2010, 5:37 am

Hey Dutty! =)
I'll vouch
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty15th July 2010, 7:33 am

Hey Dutty Very Happy

Edit.

I know im not exactly active in game right now, but Ill vouch for Dutty anyway Smile

Back to top Go down
http://api.twitter.com/Kitty_Smith
Mr Nate O
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Mr Nate O

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty16th July 2010, 1:11 pm

Hey welcome!!! Things are a little slow right now as Ryan and I are both really busy in RL. So Chan is the lone leader for a bit. Things should be calming down for me in a bit so then I will be back making events and such. I hope you have a nice time here.
Back to top Go down
Dutty4u
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty16th July 2010, 5:04 pm

Well that was fast! Thanks everyone for the welcome and vouching, I'm sure I'll really enjoy my time here. =)

-Dutty
Back to top Go down
Kat_Enara
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kat_Enara

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty16th July 2010, 5:27 pm

HAI DUTTY.

=]

It's Hp =]
Back to top Go down
Ventouros
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty16th July 2010, 5:29 pm

Damn, i thought i would be the only one to vouche..<.<

Welcome Dutty!
Back to top Go down
Dutty4u
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty17th July 2010, 1:01 am

Kat_Enara wrote:
HAI DUTTY.

=]

It's Hp =]

The Hp Fan or something like that? I remember you! Same account, different RSN?

-Dutty
Back to top Go down
Kat_Enara
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kat_Enara

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty17th July 2010, 3:57 am

Dutty4u wrote:
Kat_Enara wrote:
HAI DUTTY.

=]

It's Hp =]

The Hp Fan or something like that? I remember you! Same account, different RSN?

-Dutty

=D Yeah, different account + RSN though =P (Purplepleb)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!   [Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Dutty4u ~ Application and all that good stuff!
Page 1 of 1