LegionOfSpirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed--Clan Chat still open

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Forums Closed

Request: Full Farm run

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuart
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Stuart

Request: Full Farm run Empty
PostSubject: Request: Full Farm run   Request: Full Farm run Empty13th September 2010, 2:04 am

I am struggling to find a good route on a farm run that does all herb, fruits and trees. and i was wondering if people would post their routes here so i can see what goes best for me, also everything to, what items in inv, and when you bank, and what you do with sups. cheers.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Request: Full Farm run   Request: Full Farm run Empty13th September 2010, 2:41 am

didnt zaaps guide have all that in it?

When I do a fruit tree/farm run I always start in Letya and finish in Catherby. Have you moled for white lily seeds? White lilies protect anything in an allotment patch, so are essential if you plan to do the allotments.

You get them from Wyson the gardener in fally, by trading in mole claws/skins i think.

Back to top Go down
http://api.twitter.com/Kitty_Smith
Egikm Zywuf
Recruit
Recruit
Egikm Zywuf

PostSubject: Re: Request: Full Farm run   Request: Full Farm run Empty13th September 2010, 1:51 pm

Request: Full Farm run 53414471.th
That is my inventory for when I do a farm run. With explorer ring 3 (not shown). If you don't have that, add in a glory to Draynor or a Falador tele for you. The route itself to me really doesn't matter since you don't have to bank because the leprechan will note all of your stuff. And yes Cat, I believe there was a guide farther up, I just decided to do this for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request: Full Farm run   Request: Full Farm run Empty

Back to top Go down

Request: Full Farm run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LegionOfSpirits :: Guides :: Non Combat Guides-
Jump to: