LegionOfSpirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed--Clan Chat still open

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Forums Closed

Im pretty much a big deal...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WVUBoarder
Recruit
Recruit
WVUBoarder

Im pretty much a big deal... Empty
PostSubject: Im pretty much a big deal...   Im pretty much a big deal... Empty4th October 2010, 3:01 am

Hey everybody,

So my name is Hunter and I am a student at West Virginia University. My in game name is WVUBoarder and in real life I snowboard and play rugby. In snowboarding I held a small time sponsorship from a small private store named pathfinder. In rugby, I was the starting flanker for my school team. Unfortunately, I was injured (torn ACL and MCl) and currently cheer my team on from the side lines. Good news is I officially have more time to play video games.

In the lovely time consuming world of RS I tend to be more combat oriented. I love training slayer, ranging, and strength. I'm not a fan of farming, runecrafting, or thieving; there is too much clicking and too much waiting. Currently, I have been power training dungeoneering to reap the benefits of the bone crusher, gem bag, and herbicide. This is mainly to achieve longer stay times in slayer with out as much clicking. I recently just got my gem bag and bone crusher; I'm still waiting on my herbicide tho. So if you ever wanna slay something or just want to cruise through some dungeoneering hit me up!

Back to top Go down
buzzals
Sergeant
Sergeant
buzzals

Im pretty much a big deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im pretty much a big deal...   Im pretty much a big deal... Empty5th October 2010, 12:12 am

Welcome Hunter, good to see that you have joined this band of misfits and unfortunate fools.

I almost am able to reset my dung so, when i do, I will hit you up for that.

Buz (Sonja)
Back to top Go down

Im pretty much a big deal...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LegionOfSpirits :: Clan Membership :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: