LegionOfSpirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed--Clan Chat still open

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Forums Closed

I was never any good at these.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Gluttony
Recruit
Recruit
Im Gluttony

I was never any good at these. Empty
PostSubject: I was never any good at these.   I was never any good at these. Empty5th September 2010, 2:37 am

Hello my name is Paul,I've been playing rs since late 2004 (i think). My current goal is an untrimmed HP cape. I haven't seen many, and I think it would look pretty cool. You can normally find me near edge making runes or slaying the barrows brothers. Um.. let's see anything else? Oh! my in game screen name is Im_Gluttony, if you all didn't know already, but other then that if there is anything you want to know just ask =)
Back to top Go down
Mr Nate O
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Mr Nate O

PostSubject: Re: I was never any good at these.   I was never any good at these. Empty5th September 2010, 9:34 pm

Welcome to the mad house. . . . I mean the clan Razz I hope you enjoy your time with us. For the most part we do not bite. So are you planing on doing sw for much of your hp exp??
Back to top Go down
Im Gluttony
Recruit
Recruit
Im Gluttony

PostSubject: Re: I was never any good at these.   I was never any good at these. Empty9th September 2010, 4:29 pm

Actually I was never much of a fan of soul wars or pest control. I was going to do it the hard way so, most likely I'm going to get some of my other combat stats too 98 and level those there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was never any good at these.   I was never any good at these. Empty

Back to top Go down

I was never any good at these.
Page 1 of 1