LegionOfSpirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed--Clan Chat still open

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Forums Closed

Dungeoneering Post helpful info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Nate O
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Mr Nate O

Dungeoneering Post helpful info Empty
PostSubject: Dungeoneering Post helpful info   Dungeoneering Post helpful info Empty13th April 2010, 10:54 am

Hey everyone I thought that I would start up a general thread for helpful dungeoneering info. If as you are training, you come across something that might help others post it here.

Gluttonous Behemoth

Dungeoneering Post helpful info Glutt

As you can see from the picture there is a carcass. In order to defeat this boss you have to stand in between the behemoth and the carcass or once you get him down to half health, he will eat and heal back to full health.

Last edited by Mr Nate O on 14th April 2010, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Nate O
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Mr Nate O

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Post helpful info   Dungeoneering Post helpful info Empty14th April 2010, 10:30 am

Skeletal Horde

Dungeoneering Post helpful info Picture1uy

This is one of the lvl bosses. One you talk the the npc, tunnels (about 5-6) will open and skeletons will issue forth. Keep a close eye on the npc. It will tell you when it is safe to block one of the tunnels. So the goal is to block off all the tunnels and kill all the skeletons. If you sand on the area by the npc it will heal you up a bit.

Bulwark beast

Dungeoneering Post helpful info Picture6px

This guy you have to equip a pick to break through his armor. Once you have done that you can switch to what ever cb type you want. higher lvl pick break it's armor faster.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Post helpful info   Dungeoneering Post helpful info Empty14th April 2010, 11:12 am

For the skeletal horde prayer is gunna be necessary, as the skeletons come in 3 varieties - Magers, Rangers and Meleers.

You will need to pray to defend against whatever part of the combat triangle your armour is weakest against - I personally prefer to go in melee armour and pray vs mage.

I also use a combat familiar against this boss, rather than a healing one. There are so many skeletons come running that its handy to have a familiar to do some serious damage and "guard" your back.

Make sure you keep a close eye on the NPC - its chat doesnt show up in the chatbox so you need to be able to see it, ready for when it tells you to block a tunnel. Trying to block a tunnel before it is ready will cost you a shitload of LP.
Back to top Go down
http://api.twitter.com/Kitty_Smith
Calira
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Post helpful info   Dungeoneering Post helpful info Empty14th April 2010, 11:23 am

According to the notes I picked up, magic will work on the Bulwark Beast without you needing to break its armour.

I've heard from a friend that if you've revealed the boss room, then talk to the smuggler, he'll give you some information on how to beat it. Not checked this for myself yet though.

Also, use gatestones often. I don't normally use them in small dungeons; but they're so cheap and save so much time that they're invaluable in larger ones.

Healer familiars not only heal you with their scroll ability, but make the food you eat heal more. Most people don't seem to realise this.
Back to top Go down
Ventouros
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Post helpful info   Dungeoneering Post helpful info Empty14th April 2010, 12:50 pm

Not everyone is as pro as you Becky ^^

If anyone is interested in the journal notes you can get, there is some interesting reading here:
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Journal
Back to top Go down
Mr Nate O
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Mr Nate O

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Post helpful info   Dungeoneering Post helpful info Empty15th April 2010, 12:56 pm

here is a link to some very helpful info on the bosses.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1372986-dungeoneering-bosses/
Back to top Go down
CozG
Recruit
Recruit
CozG

PostSubject: Nice   Dungeoneering Post helpful info Empty1st June 2010, 4:08 am

Nice guide Smile Bulwark beast is just fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Post helpful info   Dungeoneering Post helpful info Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeoneering Post helpful info
Page 1 of 1