LegionOfSpirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed--Clan Chat still open

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Forums Closed

Dungeoneering Prestige Explained

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ryan

Dungeoneering Prestige Explained Empty
PostSubject: Dungeoneering Prestige Explained   Dungeoneering Prestige Explained Empty14th April 2010, 8:40 am

I just learned this by read a bit today. Prestige is xp given to you in your base xp for dungeoneering. It is kind of tricky to understand at first but this is what I grasped off it.

Prestige is an xp given to you per floor you are doing. If you have done that floor already you will not get prestige xp the next time you do that floor, so you get his xp only once. The more floors you do the higher the xp will be given per floor done (not per higher floor number, its total floors.) It was set up this way so people didn't grind the same floor over and over for XP.

Method of getting max prestige xp. Start at floor one and work your way through the floors. You will get prestige xp per floor done. Upon reaching the highest numbered floor you can do (example lvl 6) go back out and using your ring reset it(you won't lose floors unlocked or complexity.) Upon reseting go to floor one and work your way down again. This way you will get max xp from prestige and your base xp. This means more xp for ya.

I hope this helps some. And if you have any questions i'll try to answer them.

RS Dungeoneering prestige link and faq http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/dungeoneering_faq
Back to top Go down
Mr Nate O
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Mr Nate O

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Prestige Explained   Dungeoneering Prestige Explained Empty14th April 2010, 9:56 am

Does your previous run affect your exp at all or is that there just for reference?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Prestige Explained   Dungeoneering Prestige Explained Empty14th April 2010, 11:03 am

Mr Nate O wrote:
Does your previous run affect your exp at all or is that there just for reference?

As far as I can tell no. It just gives you a bonus per number of floors completed. So your presitage at 10 floors done will be higher than at 6 floors done. I will play with it some more tonight to figure out more.
Back to top Go down
Calira
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Prestige Explained   Dungeoneering Prestige Explained Empty14th April 2010, 11:16 am

Your previous prestige level (before reset) is used as your prestige after reset until your current one overtakes it I think.

From my experience today, the prestige level reward you get at the end of a dungeon cannot be larger than the floor number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Prestige Explained   Dungeoneering Prestige Explained Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeoneering Prestige Explained
Page 1 of 1